SpecificationsCalderara di Reno, Italy
Within the Bologna mentropolitan area, 7 km away from the airport with immediate access to the principle road network, the site is highly functional for last mile distribution in the Greater Bologna Area as well as for national distribution activities. Located close to the A1, A13 and A14 motorways, the development will be positioned on a dedicated, fenced area of over 13,500 sq and will be undertaken with BIM technology to optimise future management costs. Logicor's in-house technical team will support and guide our customers towards the ideal layout solution.
LOGISTICS WAREHOUSE DEVELOPMENT
Development of a highly efficient 12 m clear height logistics warehouse, complete with state-of-the-art plant machinery and a flexible internal layout that can be customised to meet modern logistics operational needs.
CROSS-DOCK WAREHOUSE EVELOPMENT
Development of a cross-dock warehouse with two loading fronts to favour the efficient flow of goods across the property. Designed to accomodate courier, freight forwarding and distribution activities.
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE NEW DEVELOPMENTS
The warehouse will feature a custom-built flexible internal layout including:
- LED lighthing with an automated remote momitoring system and presence detectors
- Building management system (BMS) including leak detectors and energy consumption contol measure systems
- Photovoltaic system with direct consumption of energy produced
- Energy modelling designed building envelope made from low thermal conductivity materials
- Electrical car charging stations
- Landscape irrigating system supplied by rainwater
- A project that has been landscaped to blended into the surrounding environmet
DELIVERY in 12 months
- Clear internal height: 10 - 12 m in base alla configurazione
- Dock level loading doors: da 26 a 59 in base alla configurazione
- Car parking spaces: disponibile nell'area circostante
- Sprinklers: NFPA
- Cross docked: Yes
- Lighting: LED
Location and drive times*
About the Location
Calderara di Reno lies in the Greater Bologna area, 7 Km away from the airport G. Marconi. The site enjoys very close proximity to A1 and A14 motorways, two of the main Italian logistics corridors that run north to south.