Logicor Italy 2022-2023 Vacancy Brochure
Available to download is the latest issue of our Vacancy Brochure, with an overview of our current BTS developments and warehouses for lease. The digital brochure below links to insight pages for each asset featured. We've also added links to our successful case studies in Italy.
Logicor Vacancy MagazineDownload the 2022 - 2023 Vacancy Brochure PDF (in Italian)
Our BTS developments in Italy
We have significant expertise in the management of development projects and have had very positive customer feedback on our previous endeavours. Our built-to-suit development programme is steadily increasing, as we look to use our resources to support our customers' growth plans.
What our customers say
On our new digital Magazine we've added links to Castel San Pietro Terme and Rolo case studies, two examples of how we have supported our partners' needs for a space to grow through development projects coordinated by our technical team.
Read LIU JO case study
Read IMA case study
Flexibility is our key to success
Our built-to-suit projects feature a flexible internal layout that can be customised to meet specific needs of any future tenant, high standards and a strategic location in close proximity to main logistics corridors in Italy.
At Logicor we create projects with high standards in mind. We incorporate a number of internationally recognised standards such as BIM, and all our new buildings will target BREEAM certified, Very Good level.
See here some of the things we have incorporated into our previous projects:
- LED lighting with an automated remote monitoring system and presence detectors
- Building Management Systems (BMS) including leak detectors and energy consumption control measures system
- Photovoltaic systems with direct consumption of energy produced
- An energy modelling designed building envelope made from low thermal conductivity materials
- Electric car charging stations
- Landscape irrigation systems supplied by rainwater
- Landscaping designed to blended into the surrounding environment