SpecificationsCOMBS LA VILLE, France
Prime location in the Sénart logistics hub, the second largest logistics zone in Ile-de-France. Very good road accessibility with the Francilienne N104 less than 1 km from the site. Major nearby cities include Paris: 33 km (21 miles) and Lille: 256 km (159 miles) Mixed use site with light industrial (units N° 2 & 3) and logistics (unit N°1) Modern buildings, built in 2002 by Pitch Promotion. Clear eaves height of 9.6m in the warehouse area Building 1 has the benefit of ICPE authorisations, dated 06/11/2013, for the rubrics: 1510 A, 2910-A2 NC, 2925 D. Buildings 2 and 3 currently have no ICPE authorisations. Currently vacant units are 2 593 m² in building 1 and 2 060 m² in building 2.
- Clear internal height: 9.6
- Dock level loading doors: 46
- Car parking spaces: 430
- Sprinklers: Yes
- Chilled storage: No
- Ambient storage: No
- Racked: No
- Cross docked: No
- Heating: Yes
- Lighting: Yes
- Frozen: No
Location and drive times*
About the Location
Sénart Park - logistics hub
More than 57,000 m² at the heart of the motorway network to the south of Paris
Take advantage of the unique facilities and the exceptional location of a reference logistics center in Ile-de-France
- A logistics hub located at the entrance to Ile-de-France, the largest consumer basin in the country
- A direct and fast junction with the Francilienne (N104) and the A5 motorway for connections with the main French thoroughfares: A6, A10, A4 and A1. Easy road transport for you and your partners.
- In terms of air transport, access to Orly airport in only 20 minutes and Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle airport, the leading airport in continental Europe, in 40 minutes.
- Multi-modal transport access to the municipality of Lieusaint: RER D (Creil, Paris, Melun), a very dense bus network including the T Zen 1 Lieusaint-Corbeil, a new bus on the site itself facilitating travel between towns.
- Multiple bike stations available in the conurbation to simplify short distance trips.
Discover the many advantages of the Sénart Park logistics hub to strongly develop the performance of your business in France and abroad, from the south of the capital.
Sénart Park gives new dynamism to your business
Are you looking for a conurbation with strong logistics activity?
The Sénart conurbation has made logistics its priority. Everything has been thought of to meet operators' requirements: land development, equipment and the unparalleled motorway network. Sénart Park is an increasingly sought-after destination for carriers, shippers and logistics specialists
Do you require an equipped, secure and functional logistics park?
Sénart Park is 100% dedicated to the logistics chain, with secure and practical facilities: perfectly-sized buildings, a security office with fire safety surveillance 24/7, ICPE 1510 classifications, a HGV service station, vast green spaces and close to Carré Sénart with its many shops and services
Are you seeking true economic impetus?
The local planning and development authority (EPA Sénart) is particularly active and is constantly attracting new companies from all sectors. Sénart Park benefits fully from this strategy for economic expansion and the fusion of industrial logistics companies and others
The logistic park of Sénart Park offers numerous benefits such as a security guard 24/7, and HGV service station, vast landscaped areas and the proximity to Carré Sénart shopping centre. The growth in logistics activities in Sénart results from the territory’s intrinsic qualities and its exceptional accessibility to the country’s largest consumer basin. The orbital Francilienne motorway (N104) and the A5 provide links to the country’s major road arteries – A6 , A10, A4 and A1 – and to the international airports of Paris-Orly (20’) and Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle (40’). By public transport, Lieusaint is served by the RER D line (Creil, Paris, Melun) plus a network of bus routes. A new green bus, T Zen, with a high level of services, runs from Lieusaint to Corbeil crossing several suburbs. Finally, bicycles are available at municipal hire stations for local journeys.