Garonor Aulnay’s logistic parc offers several services dedicated to residents such as a 24/7 fire safety officer, CCTV access controls, permanent maintenance of gardened areas and service roads, and a canteen for employees. In addition to being close to O’Parinor and Paris Nord II shopping centre, the park is at the fork between the A1 and the A3, which is a strategic situation for access, via the A86 and the A104, to the entire Ile-de-France region. Just 12 km from Paris and less than 10 min from Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle international airport, Garonor Aulnay benefits from good public transport services. Two other advantages of Garonor Aulnay are its proximity to the TGV station at Charles-de-Gaulle airport, which is the busiest airport in continental Europe, and its rail link to Bourget-Drancy marshaling yard. To further enhance transport possibilities, from 2017, services will start on a new east-west rail link that crosses the northern suburbs, connecting at Le Bourget.
- Clear internal height: 5.5
- Dock level loading doors: 131
- Car parking spaces: 76
- Sprinklers: Yes
- Chilled storage: No
- Ambient storage: No
- Racked: Yes
- Cross docked: No
- Heating: Yes
- Lighting: Yes
- Frozen: No
Location and drive times*
About the Location
An ideal location to the north of the Ile-de-France
It is rare to find places as strategic as this to spread your business's influence. This site has an enormous amount to offer your company.
Five strategic geographical assets
- The entrance to the largest French consumer basin..
- Direct access on the edge of two major motorways, the A1 and the A3, for unrivalled influence and easy road transport to the whole of the Ile-de-France
- Only 12 kilometres from Paris
- Less than 10 minutes from Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle, continental Europe's leading airport and Le Bourget airport, the leading business airport in continental Europe
- TGV, RER, Metro (Line 16 in 2021), Bus: exceptional access via all means of transport
In addition to these decisive features, Garonor Park – Aulnay-sous-Bois offers key advantages to meet all your needs:
- services dedicated to the logistics chain,
- specific services,
- a secure site, with video surveillance and fire safety measures,
- vast choice of warehouses, delivery services, transit docks and offices,
- lease flexibility and ease of internal movement within the park.
Discover all the added value of what is unquestionably the most attractive logistics hub of the Ile-de-France.
All your needs are met at Garonor Park – Aulnay-sous-Bois
Do you want economic dynamism?
The primary urban logistics platform to the north of the Ile-de-France offers 305,000 m² of space dedicated to the operational effectiveness of your business. Choosing Garonor Park – Aulnay-sous-Bois, means relying on the strength of Logicor, European leader in logistics property with 2,500,000 m² of warehouses and delivery services in France.
Are you looking for a greater selection of custom warehouses?
Garonor Park – Aulnay-sous-Bois offers a unique choice in terms of business and logistics premises. There are storage and delivery service warehouses from 1,000 to 10,000 m² and transit and groupage docks from 300 m². If you are looking to buy or rent a warehouse for your logistics chain, this is the place!
Are you looking for business premises or offices close to transport and logistics companies?
Garonor Park – Aulnay-sous-Bois simplifies your relations with your customers and service providers with its properties located within the park itself. Warehousing, supply, supply chain management… business premises from 300 m² and 450 m² office complexes with multiple tenancy possible from 20 m², meet all your logistics requirements.