Garonor Sénart - Logistics Hub
More than 57,000 m² at the heart of the motorway network to the south of Paris
- A logistics hub located at the entrance to Ile-de-France, the largest consumer basin in the country
- A direct and fast junction with the Francilienne (N104) and the A5 motorway for connections with the main French thoroughfares: A6, A10, A4 and A1. Easy road transport for you and your partners.
- In terms of air transport, access to Orly airport in only 20 minutes and Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle airport, the leading airport in continental Europe, in 40 minutes.
- Multi-modal transport access to the municipality of Lieusaint: RER D (Creil, Paris, Melun), a very dense bus network including the T Zen 1 Lieusaint-Corbeil, a new bus on the site itself facilitating travel between towns.
- Multiple bike stations available in the conurbation to simplify short distance trips.
Discover the many advantages of the Garonor Sénart logistics hub to strongly develop the performance of your business in France and abroad, from the south of the capital.