Garonor Sénart - Logistics Hub
More than 57,000 m² at the heart of the motorway network to the south of Paris
- A logistics hub located at the entrance to Ile-de-France, the largest consumer basin in the country
- A direct and fast junction with the Francilienne (N104) and the A5 motorway for connections with the main French thoroughfares: A6, A10, A4 and A1. Easy road transport for you and your partners.
- In terms of air transport, access to Orly airport in only 20 minutes and Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle airport, the leading airport in continental Europe, in 40 minutes.
- Multi-modal transport access to the municipality of Lieusaint: RER D (Creil, Paris, Melun), a very dense bus network including the T Zen 1 Lieusaint-Corbeil, a new bus on the site itself facilitating travel between towns.
- Multiple bike stations available in the conurbation to simplify short distance trips.
Discover the many advantages of the Garonor Sénart logistics hub to strongly develop the performance of your business in France and abroad, from the south of the capital.
Garonor Sénart gives new dynamism to your business
Are you looking for a conurbation with strong logistics activity?
The Sénart conurbation has made logistics its priority. Everything has been thought of to meet operators' requirements: land development, equipment and the unparalleled motorway network. Garonor Sénart is an increasingly sought-after destination for carriers, shippers and logistics specialists.
Do you require an equipped, secure and functional logistics park?
Garonor Sénart is 100% dedicated to the logistics chain, with secure and practical facilities: perfectly-sized buildings, a security office with fire safety surveillance 24/7, ICPE 1510 classifications, a HGV service station, vast green spaces and close to Carré Sénart with its many shops and services.
Are you seeking true economic impetus?
The local planning and development authority (EPA Sénart) is particularly active and is constantly attracting new companies from all sectors. Garonor Sénart benefits fully from this strategy for economic expansion and the fusion of industrial logistics companies and others.