An ideal location to the north of the Ile-de-France
5 STRATEGIC GEOGRAPHICAL ASSETS
- The entrance to the largest French consumer basin.
- Direct access on the edge of two major motorways, the A1 and the A3, for unrivalled influence and easy road transport to the whole of the Ile-de-France.
- Only 12 kilometres from Paris.
- Less than 10 minutes from Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle, continental Europe's leading airport and Le Bourget airport, the leading business airport in continental Europe.
- TGV, RER, Metro (Line 16 in 2021), Bus: exceptional access via all means of transport.
In addition to these decisive features, Garonor Aulnay offers key advantages to meet all your needs:
- services dedicated to the logistics chain,
- specific services,
- a secure site, with video surveillance and fire safety measures,
- vast choice of warehouses, delivery services, transit docks and offices,
- lease flexibility and ease of internal movement within the park.
Discover all the added value of what is unquestionably the most attractive logistics hub of the Ile-de-France.