Acting responsibly for a sustainable future
As a leading owner and operator of European logistics real estate, Logicor has an important role to play in building a sustainable future for the benefit of society. We believe acting responsibly is vital to the long-term success of our business and will benefit our customers and employees as well as the wider communities impacted by our activities. This is why we are committed to embedding sustainability policies and practices into our day-to-day operating activities.
In our 2019 Financial Year End Report, we reported for the first time on our five-year Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy. We have now produced our first dedicated ESG report, entitled Acting responsibly for a sustainable future. This provides detail on our five-year strategy for continued positive change and highlights actions that are already underway, demonstrating to our customers, investors, employees and our communities that together, we can build a sustainable future.
Our ESG activities are guided by a set of nine principles which we use to ensure that our actions at every level of the organisation are fully aligned with our sustainability responsibilities, ambitions and strategy. The principles are to:
- Create long-term financial, environmental and social value
- Demonstrate continuous performance improvement
- Promote awareness of our sustainability goals
- Align with UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Use third-party benchmarking to assess our performance
- Engage with and respond to our customers and stakeholders
- Embed ESG and sustainability into our company processes
- Encourage sustainability innovation
- Participate in sustainability associations
For further information please download the report:
Acting responsibly for a sustainable futureDownload report (PDF 5.1MB)