Operational Data Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
Reporting Line: Head of Portfolio Management and Business Development
Logicor is one of the leading real estate companies in Europe focusing on the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties. We currently own a portfolio of 609 high quality properties with a lettable area of approx. 13.6 million square metres and manage a significant amount of additional assets on behalf of third-parties in key locations across the European supply chain. Logicor is headquartered in London and Luxembourg, with regional offices in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Hungary, Finland and Sweden.
The Operational Data Analyst will support the Logicor Group in the collection, maintenance, and analysis of key property related information, this includes but is not limited to, tenant and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information. The role will involve data sourcing and data cleansing, along with structuring, maintaining and analysing portfolio-wide data sets of non-financial operating information. As a new role in the business, part of the role will be analysing data sets, setting up end to end processes and developing efficient and accurate reporting for the function.
- Structure, maintain, and analyse portfolio-wide data sets of non-financial operating information. This may include, but is not limited to;
- Working with the ESG Director to track, report on, and target new projects in the portfolio’s critical sustainability initiative;
- Collect, analyse, and take responsibility for property-related technical information, such as temperature-controlled equipment, PV installations, ceiling heights, truck court depths, general asset condition, etc;
- Collect, analyse, and take responsibility for non-financial tenant-related information, such as tenant industry, end customers (for 3PL’s), qualitative background on key tenants, etc;
- Collect and analyse tenant information, in particular design and building information.
- Track and analyse carbon emissions, power consumption data, etc.
- Use existing data for scenario analysis and create related analytical models to reduce long-term costs.
- Work with the Head of Customer Solutions to perform specific tenant research, target prospective clients, or develop relationship-wide leasing proposals.
- Establish quality control checks and procedures that result in high levels of confidence in data from users across the organisation.
- Ensure a robust and reliable delivery of core data feeds through to our data warehouse and downstream systems.
- Foster working partnerships with both internal teams, functions, and external parties.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The Operational Data Analyst must possess the following:
- Experience working in the finance, Commercial Real Estate or technical fields.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel;
- ability to sort, analyse, and aggregate data quickly, accurately, and in a presentable format.
- Interest in portfolio and property-level asset management decision making and capital allocation strategy.
- A combination of finance knowledge and/or a technical/engineering skill set. For example, in accounting, data analysis, or property surveying.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic and an ability to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment in order to meet critical deadlines.
- European language skills within Logicor’s geographical is beneficial but not essential.
Please apply with CV to Kate Blatchford on email@example.com by 21st May 2021.