Reporting Line: Senior Asset Manager, Portugal
Employment Type: Part-time Permanent
Logicor is one of the leading real estate companies in Europe focusing on the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties. We currently own a portfolio of 600 high quality properties with a lettable area of approx. 13.5 million square metres and manage a significant amount of additional assets on behalf of third-parties in key locations across the European supply chain. Logicor is headquartered in London and Luxembourg, with regional offices in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Finland and Sweden.
Logicor is an equal opportunities employer that strives to recruit a diverse range of talent. We promote and recognise the benefits of an inclusive environment where people can bring their whole self to work every day and celebrate our differences and experiences.
The Office Manager role is a permanent position, reporting into the Senior Asset Manager, Portugal. This person will also work collaboratively with the office managers in the other Southern Europe offices (Spain and Italy). The overall purpose of the role is to perform generalist office management and administrative duties, as well as assisting the Portuguese team with tasks and being the first point of contact for any issues which arise day-to- day.
The successful candidate will be a point of contact for external guests both in person as well as on the phone, so a pleasant, friendly and approachable disposition is essential.
- Receive all incoming telephone calls and visitors to the Lisbon office and monitor all call outs
- Maintain accurate log of entry keys/issuing new keys
- Maintain stock, including ordering and restocking all office supplies
- Implement and monitor sustainable practices for office operations, working alongside the company ESG group
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and equipment procurement
- Ensure office is compliant with regulations including first aid trained staff, evacuation procedures, health and safety etc
- Set up the office each day and maintain general cleanliness and tidiness
- Set up rooms for meetings, including ordering food, serving drinks, and following up on other requests
- Manage and maintain electronic equipment for staff, including troubleshooting
- Liaise with HR team to assist with onboarding of new joiners, including IT and office set up and offboarding for any leavers
- Hotel and travel bookings for staff
- Regularly liaise with building management and landlord on building issues
- Assist with the planning of management meetings and senior management related events
- Assist in the organization of team events
- Complete daily administrative tasks for the Portuguese team, such as;
- Support with organizing business trips and asset tours o Expense processing support (Concur)
- Communication with Head Office Finance team
- Monitor invoicing process via our financial and asset database, Horizon
- Complete ad hoc real estate and project related tasks such as database management, coordination of property manager contracts, ESG initiatives
- Support in preparing and executing the Marketing business plan, including coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in preparation of presentations and documents for internal and external use
- Assist in collecting signatures for contracts as required
- Ensure GDPR compliance of hard and soft documents.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The Office Manager must possess the following:
- A friendly and outgoing disposition
- A pro-active, can-do attitude with the ability to use initiative
- Ability to operate to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- A strong team player, able to benefit from other individuals’ experience and, in turn, support the team
- Excellent telephone manner with good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of IT competence, with strong capabilities using MS Office
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (other languages, desirable)
- A keen interest in real estate
- Previous experience in an office environment is preferred but not essential.