Job Description: Accountant
Contract Type: 12 month FTC
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Reporting Line: Financial Controller
Logicor is one of the leading real estate companies in Europe focusing on the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties. We currently own a portfolio of 609 high quality properties with a lettable area of approx. 13.6 million square metres and manage a significant amount of additional assets on behalf of third-parties in key locations across the European supply chain. Logicor is headquartered in London and Luxembourg, with regional offices in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Hungary, Finland and Sweden.
Logicor is seeking an Accountant with exposure to consolidations and/or real estate accounting.
Include but are not limited to:
- Assistance in preparation of quarterly reporting in Logicor GAAP/IFRS
- Day to day accounting for various companies
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Review interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- Month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of quarterly reporting packages in Logicor GAAP;
- Preparation of Dutch annual accounts;
- Providing data to our German and Belgian advisor for preparation of Belgian and German annual accounts
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation and review of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
Administration & General
- VAT and CIT tax declaration review for relevant jurisdictions’;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks;
- Supervision and training (as required) of the accountancy team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- Between 4-6 years’ relevant professional experience;
- Ideally a background within the Real Estate industry.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. German language is highly desirable.
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (Horizon preferable);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Please apply with CV to Laura Potter on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +44 (0) 778 8290 865 by 21st May 2021.